The contest is closed, you can see the results here.
We would like to invite you to participate in the first edition of our annual contest called "Show us your best".
"Place where you live" is this year’s contest theme. It is an annual event organized every March. Besides interesting contest prizes for the winners, there also will be a photo exhibition presenting the most interesting photographies submitted to the contest. All authors of photos presented and all people interested in the contest will be invited to vernissages, in Dublin, Wroclaw and probably more locations.
We would like photographers to show places where they live, where they coming from. That theme is giving chance to show best from little country, which everyone has in heart. We will give possibility to show the best of those places and let know others how beauty, interesting or different is the place. Ateliora would like to be the gallery for different cultures and nations - because is no meter where you coming from, most important is the life you live.
We invite all photographers to enter the contest. It is worth trying your hand at this difficult but highly satisfying photo theme.
The contest prizes are given in two categories – Jury Prize and Public Prize.
Jury Prize: 500 Euro
International Jury of landscape photographers (click on link to see portfolio)
1st place: 150 Euro
2nd place: Book about landscape photography (title to be announced)
3rd place: Book about landscape photography (title to be announced)
Rules and requirements:
- Participants submit photos between 1st March and 15 April 2013.
- The maximum number of photographs per entrant is five.
- All photos must fulfill technical requirements with a minimum dimension of 1600 pixels on the shortest edge.
- The candidates for Jury Prize and Public Prize will be pre-selected between 16 April and 22 of April 2013.
- The photos will be viewed and evaluated by the public between 22 April and 5 of May 2013.
- The contest jury will announce the winners on 9th May 2013.
The contest Rules are available here
How to upload a photography to the contest:
If you have already uploaded a photo you can add it to the contest from one of your albums, full instruction here.
Photos used on the poster belongs to: